On Sunday, January 17, 2021 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Galatians 1:11-24. This message was part 3 in the “New Normal” sermon series. Below you will find a series of questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find the sermon audio and video to listen to.watch or share.
- Read Galatians 1:11-24
- What is the biggest life change that you have ever seen (in your life or in the life of someone you know)?
- Christianity is not a man-made religion, but was God’s idea from the start. How does remembering this encourage you about God’s disposition toward you?
- Knowing that the Gospel is God’s Work that we receive by faith, begs the question … have you placed your faith in what Jesus has done for you on the cross? How has that made a difference in your life?
- What is the hero of your story? How can you share your story and more effectively remind all who hear it that Jesus is the One to receive the glory?
- What stands out to you most from this passage? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link to download:
To listen online, use media player below:
To watch, use YouTube stream online: