On Sunday, August 29, 2021 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Galatians 5:19-26. This message was part 4 in the “New Power” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to the sermon for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find the audio and video of the sermon to listen to/watch, download, or share.
- Read Galatians 5:19-26
- What are some examples of your ability to identify somethings “true colors” by the “fruits” it produced?
- As we saw last week in Galatians 5:17, a battle rages inside every Christian between competing desires: the desires of the flesh and the desires of the Spirit. Think of your personal experiences in life. Where have you been negatively impacted by OTHERS works of the flesh? Where have you been positively impacted by OTHERS fruits of the Spirit?
- If you were to ask those who know you best, what “fruit” are they picking from your life? Are you producing more “works of the flesh” or “fruits of the Spirit”?
- What fleshly acts/temptations/desires do you need to nail down tight in your life right now?
- What are the next few steps the Spirit is leading you to take in obedience to Him?
- Pray for the Lord to empower you as you nail down tight certain behaviors and begin walk upright following Him.
- What stands out to you most from this message? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link below:
To listen online, use the media player:
To watch the stream, use YouTube online: