On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Galatians 6:6-10. This message was part 2 of the “New Love” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find the audio and video of the message to listen to/watch, download, or share.
- Read Galatians 6:6-10
- Do a quick inventory on your year … in the next 12 months, how many hours do you have? How many dollars do you expect to receive? Have you ever thought of these dollars and hours as “seeds” to be planted for the purpose of reaping a particular harvest?
- In the message, Pastor Mark mentioned a variety of places we are to invest the resources the Lord has trusted to us. Were there any areas of emphasis where you are currently lacking enough investment?
- Are you giving generously, regularly, and cheerfully to the local church? Why or why not? Join in this ministry partnership at wildwoodchurch.org/give
- What are some ways you can “do good to all, especially those in the household of faith”? Any particular opportunities come to mind?
- Are you serving your church family regularly and cheerfully?
- What field are you primarily “sowing your seeds” in at this point in your life? Any changes the Lord is prompting you with today?
- What stands out to you most from this message? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link to download:
To listen online, use the media player:
To watch the service stream, use YouTube online: