On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Galatians 6:1-5. This message was part 1 of the “New Love” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to this message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find the audio and video of the sermon to listen to/watch, download, or share.
- Read Galatians 6:1-5
- While it is obvious that the Christian is to be loving and helpful to others, it is not always lived out in our everyday experience. In your experience, have the Christians you have known been marked by the help they have provided to others? What are some positive or negative examples of your experience in this area?
- Has anyone ever challenged you on an area of sin in your life, and that challenge led to Spiritual Growth? Did the person who challenged you offer any assistance/accountability/help in your growth?
- Is there someone in your life right now who could use a gentle and humble hand to help them grow through a difficult season? What would it look like for you to move close to this person and help “mend their net”?
- Is there a person in your life right now that has a heavy burden that you might be able to help “lighten the load”? What would it look like for YOU to be the vessel by which GOD comforts them in their struggle?
- In what ways do you need to be reminded today to continue to “carry your own pack,” taking responsibility for the things the Lord has entrusted to you?
- Have you personally trusted in Jesus for the forgiveness of your sins? If not, would you consider doing so today?
- What stands out to you most from this message? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link:
To listen online, use the media player:
To watch the stream of the service use YouTube online: