On Sunday, October 16, 2022 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Revelation 22:14-21. This message was part 9 in the “Lord of New Heaven and Earth” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to the message for personal application or group discussion. You will also find the sermon audio/video to listen to/watch, download, or share.
- Read Revelation 22:14-21
- In what ways has our study of the book of Revelation served as a motivator for you in your Christian life?
- In today’s verses, we saw that the only ones who are blessed eternally are those who “have washed their robes” (Revelation 7:14 reminds us that the way we wash our robes is in the “blood of the Lamb). What does this tell you about the condition of everyone’s “robes” apart from being cleansed in Christ? To the best of your understanding, how does one “wash their robe in the blood of the Lamb”? What does that mean?
- Jesus invites (through the work of the Spirit through the church) all who hear to COME TO HIM and have their eternal thirst quenched. What are some of the “thirsts” you have that God has used to lead you to Christ?
- Are you living your lives “FORWARD” towards what God is offering us in Christ for all eternity? What in your life needs to change in light of what you have seen in the book of Revelation? What in your life are you inspired to continue in light of what we have seen in the book of Revelation?
- We have said throughout 2022 that the book of Revelation is a “Revelation of Jesus Christ.” How have you gotten to know Jesus better through our study of Revelation this year?
- What is one particular application you took away from this passage/message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link to download:
The Lord of New Heaven & Earth #9 10.16.22
To listen online, use the media player below:
To watch, use the YouTube stream online: