On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Galatians 6:11-18. This message was part 3 in the “New Love” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to the message for further questions or group discussion. You will also find the audio/video of the sermon to listen to/watch, download or share.
- Read Galatians 6:11-18
- In Galatians 6:11-18, Paul summarizes the main point of his message in this letter in one final paragraph. Read it, then paraphrase its meaning in your own words.
- Throughout the end sections of Galatians, Paul has been setting a contrast between that which is fleshly and that which is spiritual. Based on a combination of your experience and this passage, what does fleshly leadership look like? What are some of its effects on the people led in these movements?
- Based on a combination of your experience and this passage, what does true spiritual leadership look like? What are some of its effects on the people led in these movements?
- In your relationship with Jesus, have you suffered any “marks”? By “mark” I mean any lasting memory or physical wound that was embedded deep as you were rejected because of your faithfulness to God’s Word?
- Who is your leader? Really? How can you tell who you are truly following? What are the blessings found in following Jesus? What are the perils in following anyone else?
- What stands out to you most from this message? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link below:
To listen online, use the media player below:
To watch the service stream use YouTube online: