On Sunday, October 9, 2022 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Revelation 22:6-13. This message was part 8 in the “Lord of New Heaven and Earth” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find audio and video of the message to listen to/watch, download, or share.
- Read Revelation 22:6-13
- In Church’s like Wildwood, we call the Bible “God’s Word.” To the best of your understanding, what do you think that means? What does this passage teach you about the nature of God’s Word?
- Have you ever been tempted to think that Jesus’ words (the “red letters”) are more authoritative than the writings of Paul or John? What does this passage teach you about the nature of what Jesus, Paul, and John said in the Scripture they wrote (or spoke in the case of Jesus)?
- In what ways are you tempted to “worship the deliverer” of God’s Word instead of God Himself?
- What parts of the Bible are you tempted to not want to talk about with others?
- Are you delaying responding to the message of the Gospel today thinking “there will be time to respond later?”
- Who is one person you can share the hope you have received from our study of the book of Revelation with this week?
- What is one particular application you took away from this passage/message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link to download:
To listen online, use the media player below:
To watch the Stream, use YouTube online: