On September 11, 2022 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Revelation 20:11-15. This message was part 4 in the “Lord of New Heaven and Earth” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to this message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find audio and video from the message to listen to/watch, download or share.
- Read Revelation 20:11-15.
- What are some of the strategies you see people employ to distract from the weighty implications of Hell?
- Based on our study of Revelation 20:11-15 this morning, how would you answer the questions: who is the Judge of judgment day? Who is judged on judgment day? On what are they judged on judgment day? How do we survive on judgment day? What is the sentence handed down on judgment day?
- Have you placed your personal faith in Jesus Christ as your rescuer from sin and judgment? If not, why not? If so, when?
- When was the last time you expressed sincere thanks to God for what He has done for you in Christ?
- How does remembering Hell motivate you to share the Gospel with unsaved people around you? Who might God be moving you to share the Gospel with today?
- When it comes to Hell and judgment, are your emotions moved by the impact this will have on billions of people?
- What is one particular application you took away from this passage/message?
To access these question in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link to download:
The Lord of New Heaven & Earth #6 9.11.22
To listen online, use the media player below:
To watch, use YouTube online: