On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Galatians 2:20. This message was part 7 in the “New Normal” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find video from the sermon to watch or share, or audio to download or to listen to online.
- Read Galatians 2:20
- In 3 sentences, how would you describe the Christian life?
- Do you have a hard time imagining that God loves YOU (not just people in general)?
- Paul personalized what Jesus had made possible … seeing both Jesus’ death and life as having massive implications for him PERSONALLY. Have you personalized what Jesus has done and thought about what that means in your life today?
- If you are a Christian, your relationship with Jesus is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing about you. What are some of the other things you tend to find your identity in (besides Jesus)? How does remembering that your “Jesus connection” is most foundational change the way you look at your life?
- We live out our new life in Christ at the old address of our flesh. Therefore we need a plan that has both power and connection. Thankfully God has given us both! Think of a current struggle you are going through. How does following the action steps lined out in the message today help you practically apply this verse to your life?
- What stands out to you most from this passage? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link to download:
To listen online, use the media player below:
To watch the service, use the stream on YouTube online: