On Sunday, February 7, 2021 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a message based on Galatians 2:15-21. This message was part 6 in the “New Normal” sermon series. Below are a set of questions related to this message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find audio and video of the message to listen to/watch, download, or share.
- Read Galatians 2:15-21
- If your spiritual journey were like a “math class” what level would you consider yourself at right now? Basic arithmetic? Algebra? Calculus?
- Peter needed to be reminded of the basics of the Christian life by Paul in Galatians 2:15-21. How would you summarize the most important truth he shares in Galatians 2:16 in your own words?
- Have you ever placed your faith in Jesus for your hope for eternal life? If so when? If not, what is preventing you from trusting Him today?
- Do you treat others as if our hope is found in the same place (in Christ) or do others perceive you think you are “better” than they are because of some other reason?
- Based on your understanding of Galatians 2:17-19, how would you answer the question, “If you are not saved by your good works, why would you do good works at all?”
- Do you believe that your soul would really be MOST CONTENT living in obedience to Jesus, or do you think “true life” is found someplace else? Why do you feel the way that you do?
- What stands out to you most from this passage? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To download audio, click the link:
To listen online, use media player below:
To watch stream, use YouTube online: