On Sunday, January 31, 2021 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Galatians 2:11-14. This message was part 5 in “The New Normal” series. Below you will find questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find audio and video from the message to listen to/watch, download, or share.
- Read Galatians 2:11-14
- In what ways do you think the Gospel tries to “straighten” our lives?
- Peter’s timeline reminds us that there are certain things that we may be quick to learn in our heads, but slow to apply with our hands and feet. Can you think of any examples from your own life where you were “slow” to consistently apply a truth you believed early on?
- How has the sin of others impacted your life? How has your sin impacted the lives of others? How does remembering the horizontal challenges our sin creates inspire us to deal with our sin and not ignore it?
- This week’s passage reminds us that we need “straightening.” What are 1-2 areas of your life that you sense God wanting to correct you in during this season of your life?
- What stands out to you most from this passage? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link to download:
To listen online, use the media player below:
To watch, use the YouTube stream online: