July 30, 2020
Hello church! We are just a couple of days away from starting a new ministry year together. On this wild ride of 2020, aren’t you ready for a new start? I know I am!
At Wildwood, as we begin a new ministry year together we are implementing a new schedule, launching classes for children, students, and adults, and kicking off a new sermon series … all this Sunday! Here is what to expect:
- 9:00, 10:15, 11:30 AM – Worship Services (in the Worship Center)
- 10:15 AM – Livestream at wildwoodchurch.org/live
- 8:00 AM – Outdoor Chapel Service (in back parking lot)
- For all children (birth – 5th grade)
- Meets during the 9:00, 10:15, and 11:30 services
- In Children’s Building
- Unique hours of programming helping your children learn to follow Jesus! Children can participate in multiple services while their parents worship and/or attend Adult classes or serve
- For all students (6th – 12th grade)
- Meets during the 9:00 and 10:15 services
- In the Fellowship Center (downstairs)
- Programming is the same both hours, allowing you to choose the option that best fits your family’s schedule
- Students are encouraged to attend the worship service with their family or serve if they attend multiple hours.
- For all college aged students
- Meets during the 10:15 service (beginning August 23)
- In Room 5 downstairs (currently being renovated and expanded!)
- Classes for people in all different stages of life
- Classes meet during 9, 10:15, and 11:30 worship services
- See table below for the location and time of your class
- Looking for a place to start? Join us for Starting Point in Room 4 at 10:15 beginning August 9
New Sermon Series:
This Sunday, I am kicking off a new sermon series called “5 Follows: Growing in your faith along life’s road.” This Sunday, we will look at Philippians 3:17-4:1 as we begin this journey together. Can’t wait to see you Sunday as we launch this new series … invite your friends to join us!
As we start our new ministry year, Wildwood has instituted a variety of plans to try to keep us healthy related to COVID-19. You can read more about those plans and policies by clicking here.