Questions for Reflection
“Where are you God?”
- As humans our natural tendency is to focus on the “small story” (our own life and circumstances). List some ways that we often do that.
- God always operates from the “bigger story” (what He is accomplishing in the world). How did Paul learn to see the “bigger story” in Philippians 1:12-18?
How can we see the bigger story in light of the current crisis we face?
- Take time to make a full list all of your current concerns. When you are finished write over it, God is at Work.
- Close your time of reflection by doing two things:
- use Psalm 25:5 as your prayer to God.
“Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation.”
- Download or look up the lyrics to the hymn How Firm A Foundation. Then go to youtube and sing along in worship to the Lord.
—- for a more contemporary version go to youtube and search
“How firm a Foundation Norton Hall band”
—- for a more traditional version go to youtube and search
“How firm a Foundation Songs of the Redeemed”