On Sunday, July 7, 2019, Teaching Pastor Bruce Hess’ message at Wildwood Community Church in Norman, OK was “CORE Truth: God knows Me” from Psalm 139. Below are some questions for your personal or group reflection.
1. Read Psalm 139:1-6; 13-16
2. From your younger years share about an arena where you often compared yourself to others in a negative way.
3. Truth be admitted, from time-to-time we all struggle with feelings of insignificance or inferiority. Share some current arena where you at times feel inadequate.
4. Why is that we commonly lose sight of Core Truths that God has designed to strengthen and encourage us?
5. God knows all about you! He knows our every movement, every motivation; He knows all of our quirks and warts. Yet He desires to have a deep relationship with us. List some ways that this truth encourages you.
6. God meticulously designed you…you are His workmanship, His masterpiece. Why is it we frequently view ourselves in negative ways?
7. God gave each of us a unique fingerprint and unique DNA. That is a picture of His plan from the womb to use you as His servant to leave a unique imprint on others. Reflect on some ways that God has shaped you for ministry throughout your life.
8. Spend some time in prayer asking God to show you more deeply how He designed you to serve others.