On Sunday, December 17, 2017 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Luke 1:46-56. This message was part 3 in the “Mary’s Christmas” series. Below you will find a set of questions related to this message for personal reflection or group discussion.
- Read Luke 1:46-56
- What in your life right now seems really BIG?
- Now compare those BIG things to God. How does remembering how truly BIG God is encourage you today?
- In your life right now, what do you tend to “magnify” more: your problems, yourself, or your people?
- In her song, Mary listed a number of things about God that she focused on. Stop for a moment and make a list of 10 things you know about God. Pray over these items magnifying the Lord.
- What is one particular application you took away from this passage/message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To access the free 25 day Christmas Devotionals, click here.