On Sunday, September 4, 2022 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Revelation 20:1-10. This message was part 3 of the “Lord of New Heaven and Earth” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to this message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find sermon audio and video to listen to/watch, download or share.
- Read Revelation 20:1-10.
- When you think about heaven/eternity … what do you envision? What do you think we will be doing for all time after our lives on earth are finished?
- After Jesus returns to the earth, He establishes a Kingdom for 1,000 years. What does this reveal to you about Jesus Christ (His character and what is important to Him)?
- When Jesus establishes His earthly Kingdom, He will reign WITH us (resurrected versions of us)! When you think of eternity, have you ever contemplated that we will be returning to this earth for an extended period, reigning with Jesus? What questions do you have about this coming era?
- Jesus shares this revelation with us (I believe) to inspire us to keep trusting Him now – knowing that it is absolutely worth it. Are you trusting Jesus with your life today?
- What are some things in this world that argue that “darkness is winning”? How does remembering Jesus’ ultimate victory encourage you today? What evidence is there that you are trusting Jesus with your life today?
- In the Kingdom, even with the world’s system judged, with Christ reigning on earth, and with Satan bound, people living on earth in that era will still sin. What does this tell you about (at least one) of the origins of sin?
- What is one particular application you took away from this passage/message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link to download:
The Lord of New Heaven & Earth #3 9.4.22
To listen offline, use the media player below:
To watch the stream, use YouTube online: