On Sunday, June 12, 2022 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Revelation 12-13. This message was part 5 of the “Lord of the Earth” series. Below you will find questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find the audio and video from the message to listen to/watch, download, or share.
- Read Revelation 12-13
- While it is MOST important for us to know who we are following (Jesus – our Lord), it is also beneficial to know something of our enemy (Satan). Before today’s message, what all did you know about Satan?
- The Satan is pictured as a multi-headed red dragon, while “God’s side” are depicted as a pregnant woman and a child. Which side APPEARS to be stronger (in Revelation 12:1-3)? How does this compare with what you experience in every day life? Does Satan’s side ever appear stronger than God’s side to you?
- People can defeat the devil’s accusations (according to 12:11) by the blood of the Lamb, by the word of their testimony, and by not loving their lives. What do you tend to rely upon when you are confronted with your mistakes, sins, and shortcomings? Where are you most challenged by this verse?
- We are to stay on the alert for the enemy (Satan), according to 1 Peter 5:8. What are some ways you can stay alert for the schemes of the enemy today?
- What is one particular application you took away from this passage/message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link:
The Lord Of The Earth #5 6.12.22
To listen online, use the player below:
To watch the service, use YouTube online: