On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Galatians 3:25-29. This message was part 4 of the “New Way” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to the message for group discussion or personal reflection. Also you will find the sermon audio/video to listen to/watch, download or share.
- Read Galatians 3:25-29
- What blessings or challenges have been a part of your life because of who your Mom and Dad were?
- No matter our experience with our earthly parents, we have the opportunity to be a SON OF GOD … and heir according to HIS PROMISE. According to this passage, how does one become a Son of God, and an heir of His riches?
- In what way does Christian water baptism picture “putting on” Christ?
- Have you been baptized since trusting in Christ as your Savior? If so, when? If not, why not? If you have not been baptized since trusting in Christ would you consider baptism at Wildwood on August 1? Baptism classes are June 27, and you can let us know your interest in baptism at wildwoodchurch.org/baptism
- How do we try to divide people up into subgroups? Paul references ethnicity, social status, and gender. In what ways are these still areas that seek to divide us today?
- What are ways Jesus is glorified through the diversity of His followers today? What are the ways in which all Christians are all blessed by Jesus?
- What stands out to you most from this message? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link to download:
To listen online, use the media player below:
To watch the service, use YouTube online: