On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Galatians 3:19-24. This message was part 3 in “The New Way” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to the message for group discussion or personal reflection. You will also find the sermon audio and video to listen to/watch, download, or share.
- Read Galatians 3:19-24
- What is something that you thought was “worthless” until you realized the purpose for which it was created? How does knowing something’s intended use help you see its “meaning”?
- What has been your general attitude toward the Old Testament in your life?
- Based on the verses surveyed in the sermon this morning, what are some of the limitations of the Old Testament Law?
- Based on the verses surveyed in the sermon this morning, what was the purpose of the Old Testament?
- Think through a few familiar Old Testament passages … review them if need be … then ask these questions of those passages – What does this passage tell me about God? What does this passage tell me about us? How does this passage point me to Jesus?
- Based on what we talked about this morning, why would I recommend someone START reading the Bible in the New Testament instead of the Old Testament?
- What stands out to you most from this message? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link:
To listen online, use the media player below:
To watch video, use YouTube online: