On Sunday, January 10, 2021 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Galatians 1:6-10. This message was part 2 of the “New Normal” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to this message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find the sermon audio and video to listen to/watch, download or share.
- Read Galatians 1:6-10
- What kinds of things typically cause you to get “outraged” or upset enough to speak out on a topic?
- When was the last time you saw the Gospel message twisted or changed in some way?
- To the best of your understanding, what is the Gospel message?
- In what ways do you hear people twisting the Gospel to a “Jesus +” message? In what way does this take away from the true GOOD NEWS of Jesus?
- Why do you think Paul reacts so strongly to people changing the Gospel message?
- Who in your life are you praying for that they might trust Jesus as their Savior? How can you invite them to follow Him this year?
- What stands out to you most from this passage? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link:
To listen online, use the media player below:
To watch the service stream, use YouTube online: