On Sunday, January 3, 2021 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Galatians 1:1-5. This message was part 1 of “The New Normal” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to this message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find sermon audio and video to listen to/watch, download or share.
- Read Galatians 1:1-5
- What kind of “new” things have you tended to resist in your life?
- Paul talks about his credentials to proclaim the “new” that the Jews resisted. He anchors that credential NOT to any earthly council, but to Divine appointment. What earthly “councils” and groups have you seen try to change God’s ways over the years of your life. What makes Paul’s “new” he proclaimed different from the changes that are trying to be effected in our day?
- Jesus came to save us from our sin. In your own words, what does this mean? Have you trusted in Christ for the forgiveness of your sins?
- Jesus also came to deliver us from this present evil age. In what ways have you seen this present age as “evil”? How does the “Jesus way” rescue us from the evil around us?
- What stands out to you most from this passage? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link to download:
To access audio online, use media player below:
To watch the service stream, use YouTube online:
One thought on “The New Normal (part 1) Sermon Questions, Audio and Video”