On Sunday, June 14, 2020 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Philippians 1:18b-26. This message was part 1 in the “Greater Than” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to the sermon for personal reflection or group discussion. Also, you will find the sermon audio/video and slides to listen to/watch, download, or share.
- Read Philippians 1:18b-26
- What are some of the tough circumstances you are facing right now? Do you find it difficult to have joy in light of the difficulties you are dealing with? Why or why not?
- Have you ever had a time when someone prayed for you and it was a great encouragement? Describe that time? Who are you praying for right now?
- What are your thoughts about death? Are you scared to die? Why or why not? In what way could it be considered “gain” to die (if you know Jesus)? Have you trusted in Christ for your life after death?
- How would you answer the question, “To me, to live is ____________?”
- What would it look like for your life to be about glorifying Jesus and serving others? What changes would you need to make in your life?
- What stands out to you most from this passage? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen access audio to listen to offline, click the link:
To listen online, use the media player below:
To watch the video stream of the worship service, access YouTube video below: