On Sunday, August 4, 2019 at Wildwood Community Church, we celebrated the baptisms of 14 people. As a part of this service, we looked at Acts 16 together. Below are a series of questions related to this passage for personal reflection or group discussion.
- Read Acts 16:1-34
- What is the spiritual heritage of your family? What “faith” or knowledge of God was passed down to you from your parents, grandparents, or extended family?
- In what ways is your life continuing to profess the “faith” given you from your family? In what ways are your beliefs different?
- Though some have a family that pointed them to Christ and others have families that promoted a different god or atheism, responsibility still lies with each individual to determine what THEY believe. Have you ever placed your faith in Jesus Christ?
- Have you been baptized with water since trusting Jesus as your Savior? If not, why not? Wildwood’s next baptisms services are November 24. Let us know if you would like to be baptized then by contacting us at wildwoodchurch.org/baptism
- What is one particular application you took away from this message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.