On Sunday, June 19 at Wildwood Community Church I preached a message based on Romans 10:5-21. This message was part 4 in the “Family Tree” series. Below are a set of questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion.
- Read Romans 10:5-21
- What do you think is meant by saying that “salvation is easily accessible” (as demonstrated by 10:5-10)?
- Have you ever publicly professed your faith in Christ through water baptism? If so, when? If not, why not?
- Who are some people in your life (locally or around the world) that you feel God leading you to share Christ with? What steps can you take this week to engage them with the Gospel?
- What are some of the common reasons you hear from others about why they reject the Gospel?
- What stood out to you most from this message/passage?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.