On Sunday, December 27, 2015, I preached a message based on Luke 2:8-20 entitle “Right Plan.” This message was the fifth message in the “Righteous Christmas” series. Below are a set of questions for personal reflection or group discussion connected to the message. As always, you can find the audio for this sermon online at wildwoodchurch.org/worship/sermons
- Read Luke 2:8-20
- Jesus is called the “Savior” by the Angel. In what way is Jesus the Savior?
- To the best of your understanding, what is the “good news of great joy” concerning Jesus?
- What are ways that you can go “see” Jesus in a deeper way this year? How will you investigate more of who He is and all He has done for us?
- What kind of news do we easily “share” with others? Why do you think we struggle to share with others the good news concerning Jesus?
- Who can you share the good news of Jesus with this week?
- What is a main application you took from today’s message?
To download a pdf copy of these questions, click here.