On Sunday, August 24, I preached a sermon at Wildwood Community Church called “Kickoff: Community.” This was the second sermon in our “Kickoff” series. The message was based on Hebrews 10:24-25. Below you can find discussion questions related to this message for individuals or small groups.
Kickoff #2 Discussion Questions
- Read Hebrews 10:24-25
- What are the things that tempt you to “neglect” meeting together with other Christians?
- What are some of the potential unintended consequences of not meeting together regularly with other Christians?
- What are some examples in your life of a time when a Christian friend, sermon, small group lesson, etc. helped “shake you forward and free”?
- What are some ways you can think of to better encourage others around you to deeper faith in Christ?
- Are you a part of an active Christian community right now? If not, why not?