This Sunday will be the 8th and final installment in the Lego Church series. It has been a joy to walk through the book of 1 Corinthians with you on Sunday mornings at Wildwood over the past two months. I hope you will join us this Sunday as we dive into 1 Corinthians 15:50-58 . . . and see a blessed hope we have in the Christian life regarding our future. Because He lives, we live also! Please make plans to join us at Wildwood in either our 9:30 or 10:50 worship services.
The outline of the past 8 weeks:
- Together in one mind, not one room. 1:10-11
- Together in Person, not personalities. 1:12-16
- Together under the cross. (1:18-25)
- Together under grace. (1:26-31)
- Blowing up with pride blows apart togetherness. 4:6-7
- Together living with the King (not like a king). 4:8-16
- Together we need God’s truth to correct our bad ideas. (6:12-16)
- Together in Christ, we are not our own or alone. (6:17-20)
- Together Focus our freedom to free others. (9:19-23)
- Together around one table sharing one meal (11)
- Together with the Spirit we can do the impossible (12:4-7, 11)
- Together experiencing unity not uniformity (12:12-14, 18-20, 27)
One thought on “Lego Church (part 8) Preview”
After I read your post, 1Timothy 1:15 came to mind: “This is a true saying, and worthy of all men to be received, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.” The tense of the last clause is encouraging to me. Paul uses the present tense, “…of whom I AM chief.” Keep fighting the good fight, Brother!