On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on 2 Corinthians 6:14-7:1. This message was part 7 of the “Mission:Endure” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find audio and video of the message to listen to/watch, download or share.
- Read 2 Corinthians 6:14-7:1
- Has there been a time when those you were partnered together with made a POSITIVE impact on your life? How about a NEGATIVE impact on your life?
- 2 Corinthians 6:14 is an oft quoted section of God’s Word. Have you ever heard this verse taught, used before? What was the primary emphasis of that teaching? Did anything we talked about this morning add to your understanding of this passage (given its context)?
- What are some of the “worldly yokes” you (or our church) are tempted to be unduly influenced by?
- What are some things in your life that you need to “cleanse yourself” from in your pursuit of holiness?
- Would you describe yourself as “maturing in holiness/godliness”? Compare this year’s version of yourself with previous iterations of yourself in your assessment.
- What is one particular application you took away from this message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link below to download:
To listen online, use the media player below:
To watch, use YouTube online:
Sadly, our livestream did not work for this message! Audio only.