On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on a selection of verses from 1 and 2 Timothy. This message was part 5 in the “Mission:Endure” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion. Additionally, you will see below the audio and video from the message to listen to, watch, download or share.
- Read 2 Timothy 1:5; 3:14-17; Acts 16:1-5; and 1 Timothy 1:2
- To what degree are you motivated in life by the LEGACY you will leave in the next generation?
- What are some of the ways you have been impacted by the investments of your earthly family AND your spiritual family?
- If you are a parent, how are you working to build God’s truth into your children?
- What do you think Paul meant by referring often to Timothy as his “child”? Is there anyone who would refer to you as their “spiritual parent”? Is there anyone who has had this kind of relationship with you?
- Who are you investing your life in for the sake of their spiritual development?
- What is one particular application you took away from this message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link to download:
To listen online, use the media player below:
To watch the stream, use YouTube online: