On Sunday, April 23, 2023 at Wildwood Community Church I preached a sermon based on 2 Corinthians 5:1-10. This message was part 2 in the “Mission: Endure” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to this message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find the audio and video of the sermon to listen to/watch, download, or share.
- Read 2 Corinthians 5:1-10
- When was the last time you had a loved one pass away? How have you dealt with this loss? Does any truth of Christianity encourage you as you deal with this loss?
- For the Christian, we are provided a home, clothing, fellowship in heaven (as we saw in this morning’s passage). Is there any particular component of this encouragement that resonates with you most today?
- Have you trusted in Christ for the forgiveness of your sins? If so, how does this impact you as you consider the reality of your own mortality?
- In heaven we will see Jesus face to face. How does knowing this help you “aim” the ambition of your life today?
- What is one particular application you took away from this passage/message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link to download:
To listen online, use the media player below:
To watch the service, use YouTube online: