On Sunday, April 16, 2023 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on 2 Corinthians 4:16-18. This message was part 1 of the “Mission: Endure” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find audio and video to listen to/watch, download or share.
- Read 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
- What are some stories you have heard or witnessed of people who once followed Jesus but have stopped following Him today? Has there ever been a time in your life when you stopped following Jesus for a time/season?
- Given what we saw this morning in 4:17, how AWESOME must God’s blessings for us be if they make the afflictions we experience today both “light” and “momentary” by comparison?
- How does remembering who you are (and where you are headed) motivate you to “not lose heart” today?
- What are some examples you are currently experiencing personally (or seeing in the lives of those around you) where the”outer man is wasting away”? What are some examples you have seen in your life of your “inner man being renewed day by day”?
- What is your plan to “see the unseen” through pouring over God’s Word, presenting ourselves to Him, and putting on His truth in obedience?
- What is one particular application you took away from this passage/message?
Access these questions in pdf format by clicking here.
To listen offline, click the link to download:
To listen online, use the media player below:
To watch the service, use YouTube online: