On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a message based on Revelation 14:1-20. This message was part 6 in the “Lord of the Earth” sermon series. Below you will see questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find the audio and video of the message to listen to/watch, download or share.
- Read Revelation 14
- What are examples you have seen of the worldly message that “we can have it all” and that consequences aren’t that important?
- In chapters 13 and 14, the mark of the Beast is contrasted with the Mark of the Lamb. From our study the past couple of weeks, how might you compare and contrast these two?
- The one who is truly marked by Jesus is said in 14:1-5 to: be identified with Him, to worship God alone, to follow Jesus wherever He goes, to be redeemed as His, to be a true and faithful witness, and to add a unique “stanza” to the song of praise. As you processed these in the message, did any particular item referenced challenge you?
- Of the reasons given for WHY we should choose Jesus in 14:6-13, which most speaks to the objections to Christianity you either have personally experienced or you hear most from those in your life who are not Christians?
- Given the message today, how would you answer the question, “who marks your life?” If you do not answer “Jesus” what is keeping you from following Him wherever He goes?
- What is one particular application you took away from this passage/message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link:
To listen online, use the media player below:
To watch the service, use YouTube online: