On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Revelation 10:1-11. This message was part 3 of the “Lord of the Earth” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find the audio/video of the message to listen to/watch, download, or share.
- Read Revelation 10:1-11
- What are some events you have lived through or witnessed from a distance that made you utter the thought, “How long O Lord will You allow this to continue?”
- Apparently God wants us to know about how the world will end. This is why He talks about it often in His Word, and provided this extended explanation in the book of Revelation. Why do you think God has communicated so much to us about how things will end?
- Two perspectives were mentioned in the message that we need to have: “we need to have an end times understanding” and “we need to have humility in our end times understanding” (i.e. we don’t know/understand it all. Which of these statements is more of a challenge to you at this point in your Christian walk?
- What are some examples of truths about God or in God’s Word that are examples of something that is both “sweet” and “bitter”?
- Knowing that Jesus is returning, we should be both “expectant and excited” but also “moved and motivated.” In what ways do these thoughts (expanded upon in the message) motivate you to action this week?
- What is one particular application you took away from this passage/message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link to download:
To listen online, use media player below:
To watch the service, use YouTube online: