On Sunday, December 12, 2021 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Luke 1:46-56. This message was part 3 of the “Joy to the World” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find the audio and video of the sermon to listen to/watch, download, or share.
- Read Luke 1:46-56
- What in your life right now seems really BIG?
- Now compare those BIG things to God. How does remembering how truly BIG God is encourage you today?
- In your life right now, what do you tend to “magnify” more: your problems, yourself, or other people?
- In her song, Mary listed a number of things about God that she focused on. Stop for a moment and make a list of 5 things you know about God. Pray over these items magnifying the Lord.
- Think back over the last week. Think particularly about things where you might have been tempted to magnify a problem, other people, or yourself? What are some things you saw the LORD doing in that moment that you could thank Him for?
- What is one particular application you took away from this passage/message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link to download audio:
To listen online, use the media player below:
To watch stream, use YouTube online:
This sermon is a part of the 2021 Christmas series – “Joy to the World.” There is a devotional book accompanying this series. Access the entire devotional and download your free copy by clicking here.
In the Christmas devotional, there is a song referenced for each day. All these songs, are included in a playlist found on Apple Music and Spotify at the following links: