On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Acts 13:1-3. This message was the “preview” to our “For the Nations” event that will occur from October 23-31 at Wildwood (find details here). Below you will find questions related to this message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find the audio and video of the sermon to listen to/watch, download, or share.
- Read Acts 13:1-3
- Have you ever been on a missions trip before? What was the purpose of the trip and what are the strongest memories you have of the experience?
- In 13:1 we see a list of leaders from the church in Antioch. This is a diverse group! Have you ever been a part of a group of people with very diverse backgrounds that came together as one? What created the unity? How does Jesus make this kind of unity among diverse people possible inside the church today?
- When was the last time you prayed and fasted for the mission of Jesus in the world? You can pray TODAY … but also you can join us as a church on October 28 as we pray for the mission of the church in the world at 6:30pm in our worship center.
- In what way are you personally participating in taking the Gospel to the world? Giving, prayer, personally going, helping send others? Join us throughout the “For the Nations Week” October 23-31 as we interact with many Wildwood has SENT to the world!
- What stands out to you most from this message? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen to the sermon offline, click the link:
To listen online, use the media player below:
To watch the stream of the service, use YouTube online: