On Sunday, April 18, 2021 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a message based on a variety of verses in the Old and New Testament that talked about humanity. This message was part 2 in the “Perspective” series and focused on the fact that we were created on purpose and for a purpose. Below you will find questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find the audio and video of the message to listen to/watch, download or share.
- One of the most basic concepts about “the God who is” is that He created us (and not the other way around). What are the implications you can think of connected to this truth? To say it another way, SINCE God created us, what does that mean about “us” and our connection to God?
- What is the most magnificent thing you have seen in the natural world? Seeing the order of creation, and the climax of the creation of humanity, how does that impact you as you think about your place in this world?
- Are there any people (or groups of people) that you have discounted, dismissed, or dissed? How does the truths we talked about in this message cause you to think differently about ALL people on the earth? Any attitude or action you need to adjust regarding your thoughts or behavior connected to a specific person or group of persons?
- We were created to glorify God and enjoy Him forever. In the message, we discussed a number of practical ways this plays out in your life. Where are you most challenged (in response to this message) to live the life you were created for?
- I don’t know how many more days until the next “transition point” in your life. What would it look like specifically for you to glorify God in your life in THIS CURRENT ERA?
- What stands out to you most from this message? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen to sermon audio offline, click the link:
To listen to sermon audio online, use media player:
To watch the stream, us YouTube online: