On Easter Sunday, April 4, 2021 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Luke 24:13-49. Below you will find questions related to the sermon for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find the audio and video of the sermon to listen to, watch, download or share … plus you will also see the slides from the message.
- Read Luke 24:13-49
- What images and ideas do you associate with Easter today? How about when you were growing up? How do those ideas mesh with the description provided in Luke 24:46-48?
- If someone were to ask you, “How do I KNOW that Jesus was the Savior of the world?” – how would you answer them?
- Jesus explains His identity to the disciples through the Scriptures. If this is how we can come to know Jesus, how are you investing time in getting to know Jesus through reading the Bible? What daily habits are you practicing to help you get to know who Jesus really is?
- The bodily resurrection of Jesus provides for us a new identity, a new life, and a new eternity. Of all the “new” that Jesus makes possible, what excites you the most? How can you live in light of this “new” this year?
- What stands out to you most from this passage? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen offline, click the link below:
To listen online, use the media player below:
To watch the worship service, use YouTube online: