On Sunday, March 7, 2021 at Wildwood Community Church, we celebrated the baptisms of 18 individuals. Before these baptisms, I preached a message from Acts 15:7-19. Below you will find questions related to this message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find the video from the services to watch.
- Read Acts 15:7-19
- What are some of the things you have had to do to take the next “first step” in different areas of your life (not just your spiritual life, but all areas)?
- We are not to “trouble” those who are turning to God by complicating the next first step. What are some of the ways you see people being “troubled” before they are “allowed” to take the next first step?
- Have you been baptized since professing faith in Christ? If so, when? If not, why not? Is the Lord leading you to pursue water baptism? If so (or even if you just have questions about baptism) contact us at wildwoodchurch.org/baptism and we will follow up before our next baptism service in August 2021.
- What is the “next step” the Lord would have YOU take in your spiritual life?
- What stands out to you most from this passage? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen to the sermon audio offline, click the link:
To listen to sermon audio online, use media player below:
To watch the 9:00 baptisms, use this video from YouTube:
To watch the entire 10:15 service (including sermon), use this video:
To watch the 11:30 baptisms, use this video: