On Sunday, October 25, 2020 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a message based on Philippians 2:19-25. This message was part 4 in the “Attitude of a Servant” series. Below you will find questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find sermon audio and video to listen to/watch, download, or share.
- Read Philippians 2:19-30
- Who are some of the people you have “followed” in life as they “followed Christ?”
- Timothy is an example of someone who genuinely cared for the spiritual lives of people. On a scale of 1-10, how would you consider your current concern for the spiritual growth of others? How is that concern demonstrated in your life?
- Epaphroditus was willing to risk his life for the advancement of the Gospel. Are there any “risks” you are reluctant to take today that are inhibiting your ability to be fully involved in Jesus’ mission?
- In what way are you tempted to “hang on” to resources and not share them with others — for their good? Paul was a great example of generously giving what he had for the benefit of others. Where are you challenged to share what you have been keeping?
- What stands out to you most from this passage? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen to sermon audio offline, click the link:
Attitude of a Servant #4 10.25.20
To listen online, use the media player:
To watch the service stream, use YouTube online: