On Sunday, October 11, 2020 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a message based on Philippians 2:12-13. This message was part 2 in the “Attitude of a Servant” series. Below you will find questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find the sermon audio & video to listen to/watch, download, or share.
- Read Philippians 2:12-13
- What are some of the reminders that this world AND you are a “work in progress” (i.e. not “there” yet)?
- Of the 3 aspects of salvation mentioned today, which aspect do you most often think about (Justification, Sanctification, or Glorification)? After looking at this issue more today, was there something specific about salvation that encourages your soul today?
- What is one way you need to “work out” your salvation at this moment of your life?
- Do you feel you have a healthy reverence for God (the “fear and trembling” referenced in 2:12)?
- Spend some time in prayer asking God for both the desire and the strength to live a life that is glorifying to Christ. What are 2-3 action steps you can take this week to live in obedience, in light of the desire and strength available to us in Christ?
- What stands out to you most from this passage? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen to sermon audio offline, click the link:
To listen to sermon audio online, use media player:
To watch service stream, use YouTube online: