On Sunday, September 13, 2020 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Philippians 1:1-11. This message was part 1 in the “Connect 4 the Gospel” series. Below you will find questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion. You will also find sermon audio/video to listen to/watch, download, or share.
- Read Philippians 1:1-11
- What are some examples of teams you have been a part of in your life that were life-giving? What were some of the characteristics of those teams?
- Paul’s connection with the Philippians is well chronicled in this passage and in the New Testament. What is your current connection to a local church (like Wildwood)? Where would you like to get more involved?
- Do you regularly pray for your fellow church members? If so, how do you pray for them (i.e. what types of things do you pray for them)? If you don’t regularly pray for your fellow church members, what are some obstacles keeping you from doing so?
- Would you commit to pray Philippians 1:9-11 for Wildwood members each day this week? Find a guide for how to pray more specifically on Pastor Mark’s blog by clicking here.
- What stands out to you most from this passage? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.
To listen to audio offline, click the link:
Connect 4 the Gospel #1 9.13.20
To listen online, use the media player below:
To watch the service stream, use YouTube online: