On Sunday, August 23, 2020 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Hebrews 10:24-25. This message was part 4 in the “5 Follows” series and focused on following Jesus into community. Below are a series of questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion. Additionally, you will also find sermon audio, video, and slides to listen to/watch, download or share.
- Read Hebrews 10:24-25
- What has been your experience living “socially distanced” in 2020? Any negative impacts you have felt in your life?
- What are some ways that others have “stirred you up to love and good deeds” as you have been in Christian community? What are some ways God has used you in the lives of others to stir them up?
- In what ways have you prioritized meeting together with other Christians? In what ways have you NOT prioritized community and fellowship? What needs to change in your life if you are to make Christian community a priority?
- Visit wildwoodchurch.org/community and express interest in any groups you may want to be a part of this fall.
- What are some ways you can “fire up” or encourage those around you in community to follow Jesus?
- What stands out to you most from this passage? Any particular takeaway?
To access these questions in pdf form, click here.
To download audio, click the link:
To listen online, use the media player:
To watch the stream of the service use YouTube online: