On Sunday, June 2, 2019 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Psalm 19:1-14. This message was titled “Look: God of Wonders” and was the prelude to VBS week 2019. Below you will find questions related to this message for personal reflection or group discussion.
- Read Psalm 19:1-14
- What are some of the most “wondrous” things you have personally witnessed in nature?
- According to Psalm 19:1-6, we can come to understand things about God through nature. What are some of the things you can learn about God by looking at His creation?
- What about God can you NOT learn by looking at nature? What requires special revelation through Jesus or the Word of God?
- When was the last time you stopped and praised God for something you saw in creation?
- Who is someone you could “witness” to, sharing your understanding of the life that is available through Jesus?
- Is Jesus your rock and your redeemer? Are you trusting in Him for your eternity?
- What is one particular application you took away from this message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.