On Sunday, May 26, 2019 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a message on Ephesians 4:7-16. This message was part 4 of “The Church” series and focused on the leadership God has given the church to help it grow. Below you will find questions related to this message for personal reflection or group discussion.
- Read Ephesians 4:7-16
- What are some things in life that are “designed to grow” . . . where (given the right cultivation) growth occurs “naturally”?
- In Ephesians 4:12-16, the growth of the church is described. What are some of the things referenced about what this growth will look like?
- In the church, the full stature of Christ is seen (4:13). What are some of the things that you would not have seen or known about Jesus if you had never been a part of a church?
- In order to help cultivate an environment of growth for members of the church, Jesus gives gifted people to churches to help lead them. What are some ways in which you have personally been equipped or encouraged by church leaders in your lifetime?
- How has God gifted you for ministry? How are you currently using this gift?
- What is one particular application you took away from this message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.