On Sunday, April 28, 2019 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a message on Ephesians 2:11-22. This message was part 1 in “The Church” series. Below are a set of questions related to this message for personal reflection or group discussion.
- Read Ephesians 2:11-22
- Have you ever considered going on a trip to Israel before? If so, what motivates you to go? If not, why are you not interested?
- What are some ways in which you see the work of God’s Holy Spirit when you are engaged and involved with a group of fellow followers of Jesus in a church?
- Is anything changing in your church involvement right now? Are you moving, new to church, involved in a new ministry, etc.? How do Ephesians 2:19-22 help you in selecting a new church home/ministry?
- How do Ephesians 2:11-19 help you have “new eyes” for seeing those in your church family who are different than you?
- What are some of the ways we tend to divide people? How does Jesus unite us?
- What is one particular application you took away from this message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.