On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Matthew 18:15-35. This message was part 4 in the “Relating to _____” series and focused on “Relating to those who wronged you.” Below are a set of questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion:
- Read Matthew 18:15-35
- Describe a time when you have been “wronged” by another Christian.
- Have you ever reached out to a fellow Christian who sinned against you to confront them with their sin? If so, how did it go?
- What is the process described in Matthew 18 if a fellow Christian sins against you? What would prevent you from following these steps?
- Is there anyone God is prompting you to reach out to after studying this passage?
- If we know Jesus Christ as our Savior, we have been forgiven MUCH. How does Jesus’ actions towards us motivate us to respond to others?
- Do you need forgiveness today? Turn to Jesus for the forgiveness He can provide.
- What is one particular application you took away from this message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.