On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Matthew 15:32-16:12. This message was the fifth and final part in the “Sink or Stand” sermon series. Below you will find a series of questions related to this message for personal reflection or group discussion.
- Read Matthew 15:32-16:12
- What limitations do you (or others you know) put on God today? (i.e. God can’t _________ or God won’t __________?
- In this passage, Jesus demonstrates that He wants the disciples to be His ministers of grace, even among people considered “outsiders.” Who is someone in your life that God wants you to serve or love that you have been ignoring or neglecting in some way?
- There is a danger in the Legalism of the Pharisees, the Liberalism of the Sadducees, and the “Littleism” of the Disciples. Which of these 3 sinkholes to faith are you most afflicted by today?
- What would it look like for you to stand in great faith in your great God today in your life?
- What is one particular application you took away from this message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.