On Sunday, July 1, 2018 a Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Matthew 13:31-33, 44-46. This message was part 4 of the “Like” sermon series. Below are a series of questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion.
- Read Matthew 13:31-33, 44-46
- What kinds of things in the world today cause you to doubt that Jesus is REALLY the King of Kings and Lord of Lords?
- The Kingdom grows from small to big and from invisible to visible. How does this encourage you in the midst of a challenging world?
- Think of your own spiritual story. Has your journey to Christ been more like a “treasure you stumbled upon” or a “pearl you searched out?”
- In what ways is it WORTH IT to follow Jesus, regardless the cost? Write out a list of as many ways as you can think.
- What is one particular application you took away from this message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.