On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Matthew 13:24-30, 36-43, and 47-50. This message was part 3 of the “Like” sermon series. Below you will find questions related to this sermon for personal reflection or group discussion.
- Read Matthew 13:24-30, 36-43
- Do you believe that God’s judgment is REALLY coming to the earth? If someone were to take an audit of your time and what you really care about, would it reveal the reality of God’s judgment as a priority?
- What are some of the reminders you see in the world today that “wheat and weeds” are growing in the same field? How does this passage encourage you/effect you about this reality?
- Knowing that judgment is coming, have you trusted Jesus for the forgiveness of your sins? If not, PLEASE DO before it is too late and the harvest comes.
- Who is God prompting you to reach out to and share the Gospel in light of the coming judgment?
- What is one particular application you took away from this message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.