On Sunday, June 10, 2018 at Wildwood Community Church, I preached a sermon based on Matthew 13:10-17, 34-35, 51-52. This message was part 1 of the “Like” sermon series. Below are questions related to the message for personal reflection or group discussion.
- Read Matthew 13:10-17, 34-35, 51-52
- When you think about the truth God has revealed to the world through creation, through the written Word (Old and New Testament) and through the living Word (Jesus) — do you typically think that God intended that message for you, or do you think it is largely for other people. Why or why not?
- What are some of the historical events AND prophecies that point to Jesus being the Savior of the world?
- What are some of the “treasures” of God’s Truth that you possess in the “household” of your soul? What do you think God wants you to do with those truths?
- What is a particular “truth treasure” that you have neglected, but God is leading you to put to use?
- What is one particular application you took away from this message?
To access these questions in pdf format, click here.